PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich

bxrluv
01-20-2010, 11:54 PM
Looking over the menu, I can't seem to locate the sandwich that I seem to remember having there a few years back. May have been called Black and blue. It was roast beef with blue cheese and it was to die for. Has anybody else had this? I'm hoping that maybe the menu listed is not a complete one?:(

Seasonscraps
01-21-2010, 06:01 AM
It sounds familiary but I haven't tried it. Even if it's not on the menu, you can still have one made to order.

eam
01-21-2010, 08:51 AM
This was also my favorite sandwich at The Earl. It was called the Beef and Blue and they no longer have it on the menu. I was devastated when I saw they no longer offered it. They will modify sandwiches for you, but they no longer have the bleu cheese (anyway they didn't in November). I remember I liked the sandwich I created, but it was not the same. Good luck!

Jeniflower
01-21-2010, 10:45 AM
It was my favourite too but you can't get it anymore - some of the other sandwiches rock but i need my beef n blue (earl of sandwich only once a year)

d_m_n_n
01-21-2010, 11:53 AM
I see that you are staying at POFQ. At POR they have a beef and bleu sandwich on a ciabatto (spelling is not my strong suit!) in the food court that was REALLY tasty!!! DS12 LOVED it! Just a thought... :mickey:

bxrluv
01-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Okay, thanks for confirming that I'm not crazy, in this sense anyway. Hopefully they can make one for me. I will definitely be trying the sandwich at POR! I have a lot of weight to lose before then to be able to justify this! Thanks for the info :mickey: