PDA

View Full Version : Silver Castaway Club?

JabberJaws
01-20-2010, 03:14 PM
I went on my one and only DC in 2002. When I got my cruise docs for our Feb. 21 cruise on Monday, I noticed it said that I was a Silver CC member (b/c I had cruised before).

I didn't know anything about this until Monday, but am learning more.

I understand that you get a special laynard and special line for checking in at the terminal.

Anyone know more about this or the other benefits? Is the "special" line at check-in really helpful? When do you get your laynard (and what purpose does it serve other than being a laynard haha)?

Thanks!

Ed
01-20-2010, 04:01 PM
If you go to THIS PAGE (http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/castaway-club/membership-benefits/) of the DCL website, all the benefits of the various levels are outlined. You will have to login to access the page; the site will accept any of the user names/passwords you use for any Disney site.

The lanyards are given to you at the terminal when you check in.

JabberJaws
01-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks Ed! I tried logging into the site. Got logged in w/ my normal username and password. Then did the "retrieve castaway club member ID" thing. They emailed me my ID, so I entered that to log into the castaway club. Then it tells me it is not a valid ID. Hmmm since they e-mailed it to me I am guessing it is haha.

Oh well, I am assuming that you don't have to login there to take advantage of any of the on-ship benefits.