PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations Viewing

bburky502
01-18-2010, 03:49 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am in the midst of planning our June, 2010 trip. In all of our previous trips we would sit along the lagoon at the Cantina de San Angel. Well, I just read they are closed until the Fall for a refurbishment.

Where are some other good places we can sit in a quiet area along the water to watch the show? Maybe this is a blessing in disguise so that we can actually try viewing from another location.

Thanks in advance for the help!

luvnwdw
01-18-2010, 05:25 PM
there is a nice patio area outside of The Rose and Crown, we sat there for the entire show and it was great, table and chairs are limited
have a fantastic time

mouse-logic
01-18-2010, 05:27 PM
We've had reasonably good luck grabbing ice cream and sitting on the benches near Germany, Italy, Morroco. But then again, we exit via the International Gate, so we don't have the issue of walking all the way to the front gate.

Iluvpooh
01-19-2010, 09:18 AM
there is a nice patio area outside of The Rose and Crown, we sat there for the entire show and it was great, table and chairs are limited
have a fantastic time
My suggestion as well.

PetefromRI
01-19-2010, 09:47 AM
We always stood near Mexico but last year we tried in front of Italy and we got a whole new perpective there.We usually go during the off season,if there is a such thing,so the crowds aren't bad at all.

bruin1344
01-19-2010, 01:16 PM
have a fantastic time

i agree