PDA

View Full Version : Menu question

cmshelton1979
01-18-2010, 12:37 PM
When do menus change? I have been down to WDW the last 2 years and had different menus.

I just looked up Artist Point and it says they have the Buffalo Sirloin now, but they didn't have it when I was there in May.

Does anyone know how I can find out when the menus change?

MOJoe
01-18-2010, 01:51 PM
While there may be some seasonalty, menus change all the time, and for numerous reasons. I remember wanting a certain steak at the Brown Derby last year, but it wasn't on the menu. I asked why, and the response was that the chef felt the cost had risen too much, so he dropped it.

I wish, as you, there was some way to know what the menu will have when i show up for my ADR i made 4 months ago. But in reality, there are too many variables. :(

Figment!
01-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Menus can change on a weekly or even daily basis.

All menus found on-line should only be used as a general guideline to the type of cuisine and price range offered at the location.

If you are interested in specific menu items being present during your trip, the best way to find out is to call the restaurant directly shortly before you plan on dining there. Guests can usually be transfered to a restaurant via 1-407-WDW-DINE.