PDA

View Full Version : Sandals resort

sassy2000
01-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Since my hubby insists on taking a year off from WDW :( we are planning on going to a Sandals resort this summer instead. It will be our 1st trip without the kids. We were thinking 4 nights at the Whitehouse resort in Jamaica. Has anyone done this one? Any good advice?

LuvDaDuckMost
01-18-2010, 10:35 PM
A year off from Disney?! Quaaaaacckkkkkkk! :::grumble grumble::: Unheard of. lol

luvDaMouse
01-19-2010, 09:36 PM
My Dh says he needs a year off from Disnye too :( but we are planning a trip to Hilton Head and staying at the Disney resort there:secret: I have to get alittle Disney in somewhere:)
Anyway...My DH and I stayed at the Sandals Whitehouse Resort about 2 years ago. What a great resort. It was our first time at a couples resort and Sandals really takes good care of you. I believe all the rooms are ocean view. We had a corner room we were upgraded to Concierge it was wonderful. Food was great nice resteraunts to choose from. Italian, Chinese open air cafe and everyday in the evening we would go to this little pastry shop. It is really strange to just walk in eat and leave without paying!:blush: There are games during the day to play with other couples if you choose to or if you want to stick by yourselves you could do that. We had a couples massage I highly recommend this! we also took a sunset cattamaran (Sp?) cruise and a did a "river walk" which was alot of fun! All of these were recommended by sandals and cost extra but they have been checked out by the resort. We had a wonderful relaxing vacation I would definitely do it again. Hope this helps :mickey:Dana