PDA

View Full Version : What stage show?

JabberJaws
01-18-2010, 10:58 AM
So assuming that we will probably only have time to see one stage show, which one would you suggest and why? :mickey:

scootch713
01-31-2010, 10:20 AM
We went on a three night, but went every night. They are better than any of the parties, my kids loved them.

ElenitaB
01-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Disney Dreams was by far our favorite! Hits all the Disney favorites and then goes in for the kill with a totally amazing (and tear jerking) ending!

PirateStitch
02-06-2010, 03:15 PM
My husband and I unexpectedly feel in love with Twice Charmed, and Disney Dreams. The Golden Mickey's are good as well. But, after 4 cruises it most diffidently gets a bit old. The only stage show that we would never sit through again was Toy Story. We had went in there with such high hopes, and we were very disappointed. I love Disney, and I almost found myself walking out. Did anyone else have any comments about Toy Story? It was really hard for us not to like it, because Toy Story is one of our top favorite movies!

Kenny1113
02-06-2010, 09:22 PM
We liked Golden Mickeys. I found Disney Dreams highly overrated and I was irked that I wasted my time at that show! ( I think it might have been too cheesy for me, who knows). Even ds6 was bored. And we are big Peter pan fans ( the ride is a can't miss and we go severaltimes a year!)