PDA

View Full Version : LeCellier - Lunch vs. Dinner Portions?

KylesMom
01-17-2010, 07:18 PM
For those who have been to LeCellier for both lunch and dinner, were the steak portions quite a bit smaller at lunch than dinner? Trying to decide if we're doing one or the other, and this may be my deciding factor. Thanks! :mickey:

r4kids
01-18-2010, 09:38 PM
We have had both lunch and dinner. The menu is slightly different in terms of what they offer as well as portion sizes. It has been a few years since we have done lunch as we prefer dinner, but the steak was a few ounces smaller than the dinner size and there is side choices that are not available during lunch. Dinner also has the Chef's Favorites. Lunch has more sandwiches and dinner more entrees. Hope this helps we absolutely love Le Cellier.

PETE FROM NYC
01-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Its been at least 20 yrs since we had dinner there, but last September, we did have a lunch there.
Lets just say that I am a big eater.
I was satisfied with the selections, and I did not leave hungry.
DW and I both ordered the filet mignon.

TiggerCat
01-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Never had the steak but the burgers are very good.

KylesMom
01-19-2010, 11:40 PM
Let me clarify by saying that we usually eat dinner at Le Cellier 2-3 times per trip - NY Strips & the Fillet are what my family loves best. However, we've never eaten there for lunch. I simply don't want to be disappointed if we choose lunch this time around instead of two dinners. FYI, we are already planning on one dinner there. Not interested in burgers, just steak, onion rings, asparagus & wine!:mickey:

WishingStar2006
01-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Good luck getting dinner ADR's!!!! They go VERY FAST!!!!

KylesMom
01-20-2010, 04:34 PM
Good luck getting dinner ADR's!!!! They go VERY FAST!!!!
Thanks! I'm ready for Monday morning to get here. :mickey: In the past four or five years, we've had fabulous luck in getting dining reservations for LeCellier. Let's hope our luck holds out! Thanks to all for your responses. I think I'm going to pick dinner on "my day" and snack around the world for lunch! :mickey: