PDA

View Full Version : Is this Breakfast or Lunch?

darth daddy
01-17-2010, 04:43 PM
I wanted to get an ADR for breakfast at the Crystal Palace for my trip in May. I believe that the Crystal Palace serves breakfast until 10:30am and then starts putting out their lunch menu. I was able to get an ADR for the crystal palace but not until 10:25am. I figure that they will have both breakfast and lunch items during the time we will be there but how will I be charged? Will I be charged the breakfast rate or the lunch rate?:confused: Thanks

wdw_bound
01-17-2010, 07:13 PM
It is breakfast, and you should be charged as such. Don't count on a ton of lunch offerings when you get there though. We've had a late breakfast here before and it was very good, but the breakfast selections were in full force for our 10:35 ADR - which for us was a relief. I seem to recall they shut down one side of the buffet while we ate, and about the time we were leaving (I think I'd just gone back up with DS for some "breakfast dessert"), they were slowly starting to put out lunch items.

We've always enjoyed this ADR - hope you do to. Have a great trip! :mickey:

pixiesmimi
01-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Is the Crystal Palace not closed for renovations?

KylesMom
01-17-2010, 09:50 PM
We have always been under the impression that CP changes over from breakfast to lunch around 11:30 - not 10:30. We're more "lunch" people, so we always schedule our ADR for around 11:50. At 11:30, we've found there's too much chaos with the breakfast-changing-to-lunch crowd. You'll be charged the breakfast rate, but I would definitely go with the idea that you're going to get predominantly breakfast food, not lunch.

pixiesmimi, the Crystal Palace is currently closed for renovations, but will be open when the O/P will be in attendance (in May).