PDA

View Full Version : Aloha Easter Bunny!

mouseketeer mom
01-17-2010, 12:38 PM
As many of you know, we had to cancel our Thanksgiving trip. DH had complications with a brain aneurysm. Very scary stuff. He lost use of his right eye, but remains healthy in every other way again. We are so very grateful for his recovery.
We went round and round over returning this spring. We have decided to jump right in over the kids spring break! We will be flying out Easter morning and not only will we be celebrating the holiday, but my oldest daughter Katie will be celebrating her sweet sixteen over the break as well! Wonderful! We toyed with the idea of staying many places, but of course, we will return to the Polynesian, club level, we can't not stay there, we love it so much.
We expect crowds, of course, but thats why we chose the Poly, we are just as happy there as we are in the parks, this trip will be more relaxed for us then others have been in the past.
So, here we go!!!! Speedy planning is underway!

droopy d.
01-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Have fun planning and glad DH is better.

SBETigg
01-17-2010, 01:24 PM
That's such good news, Lisa! I'm so glad he's doing much better now. I lost a friend unexpectedly on New Year's Day and I'm embracing her motto: Life is short. These vacations will be treasures in your hearts and memories forever. And especially with a Sweet Sixteen birthday. Wishing you a wonderful time!

bouncer
01-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Glad to hear DH is doing better. What an exciting trip! I can't wait to hear about your stay at Poly Club. Please dish the details. Have some pot stickers for me. :cloud9:

faline
01-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Wonderful news! Happy planning! :mickey:

KylesMom
01-17-2010, 10:14 PM
It sounds like you have many things to celebrate this trip, Lisa. I'm so glad that things are looking up & you can make it happen. :thumbsup: How special that Katie can celebrate her Sweet 16 at Disney! :mickey:

vizsla
01-18-2010, 04:46 AM
Glad to hear that your DH is doing well. Happy Planning.:thumbsup:

SurferStitch
01-18-2010, 10:05 AM
That's wonderful! Have a magical trip!

I'm so glad to hear your DH is doing well. Best wishes for continued good health.

PrettyMinnie
01-18-2010, 11:33 AM
That sounds like a wonderful trip! Happy planning! :minnie:

Giggy
01-21-2010, 01:09 PM
That's great news! After what's happened recently you all deserve it, have a great time! :mickey:

tinksmom02
01-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Yay for you~so glad you were able to reschedule! This trip will definitely be a celebration!!

RedSoxFan
01-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Glad to hear that your DH is feeling better. Happy planning your spring vacation and your daughter's sweet 16.