PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Villas - Studio

TinkerbellsMom
01-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Hi All,

I'm planning our annual May trip and got a decent quote for a Studio at the BC Villas. We (me, DH & DD) usually stay at AKL and the BCV is pricing out only $80 more for 7 days. I know the location is great and we always wanted to try an EPCOT location resort. Our concern is the room size and how comfortable the pullout sofa will be for our 9yr DD to sleep on. Anyone ever stay in BCV studio where a family member had to sleep on the pull-out? How was it?

Thanks in advance for your input!!

MarkC
01-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Room size is slightly larger than a standard hotel room. There is a mini-kitchen with a fridge, toaster and coffee pot. They also supply you with some paper bowls, plates, utensils, etc. I have 2 teenage boys ages 16 and 19 that slept on the bad last August for 6 nights. The youngest is 6'4" and they both said the bed was fine, so I would guess your daughter should be fine as well. Your daughter will love the pool, and you will all love the location, decor, etc. Mark

TinkerbellsMom
01-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks MarcC. Since it is a DVC Villa - did you get daily Mousekeeping?

faline
01-16-2010, 05:25 PM
If you're renting the room through Disney and are not renting the room from a DVC owner and if you're not a DVC owner, you will get daily Mousekeeping!

bruin1344
01-17-2010, 12:29 PM
The pull-out is comfortable. We had no issues with it. The room size should be fine to accommodate 3 people. There is no daily mousekeeping but you can add it for a charge. We didnt need it anyways.

You will love the resort. Outside of the BCV is practically the entrance to Epcot.

DVC2004
01-17-2010, 02:35 PM
It's comfortable and fine for a 9 year old. My boys are 11 and almost 13 have never complained about the sofa sleepers at DVC. Enjoy!