PDA

View Full Version : Jet Blue - TV's?!

ravsluvdisney
01-16-2010, 11:18 AM
We love Jet Blue and plan on flying this March but my 10 year old DS just told me that due to the recent botched terrorist plot they have stopped showing TV. Please say it isn't so! Those TV's keep us all sane as we are not a great flying family. :confused:

DisneyWFan
01-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Thankfully this is not true just a nasty rumor. I just called Jet Blue & verified that this was false. So you can relax & enjoy your trip :)

ravsluvdisney
01-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Thank you, thank you. :whew: Back to my happy planning.

TiggerCat
01-16-2010, 06:11 PM
With all of the crazy restrictions lately this wouldn't have surprised me. Thank goodness it was just a rumour.

TC.

mouseketeer mom
01-17-2010, 12:10 PM
I heard that the TV's are still available for use, but that they no longer have that screen that shows you where you are in your travels. You know the one that shows the airplane and the line of travel its making along the map. They don't want you knowing where you are exactly along your trip.

ravsluvdisney
01-17-2010, 03:45 PM
I heard that the TV's are still available for use, but that they no longer have that screen that shows you where you are in your travels. You know the one that shows the airplane and the line of travel its making along the map. They don't want you knowing where you are exactly along your trip.

That makes sense. I did enjoy that screen but obviously we can live without it. Just give me the food network and cartoon network and we are good to go! :thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
01-17-2010, 08:55 PM
I flew JetBlue this week - they most definitely did have the in-flight maps available in all seats.

DisNut
01-28-2010, 12:29 PM
My daughter and I went to WDW on 1/6, flying JetBlue. On the way down, several of the tvs didn't work, but it was just a malfunction.

I believe, but not sure, they may have suspended the tvs on international flights, but not domestic.

We love JetBlue....for two reasons, the tvs and the 1st checked bag is still free!!

NJDad
02-01-2010, 07:09 AM
TVs on our flight yesterday were glitchy. They had to 'reset' the system, so they were off for about 10 minutes, but then all the pay movies were free. Not sure you'd have time to watch the whole movie though.

A few upset kids wondering when the sets would come back on.