PDA

View Full Version : Questions About May 2010

goofyfan4466
01-16-2010, 08:11 AM
I Looked Everywhere And I Can Not Find May's Hours. Are They Not Out Yet ? I Am Finding It Difficult To Plan Our Meals,since We Did Not Get The Park Hopper This Trip. We Have Always Had The Park Hopper. We Figured We Would Save Some Money. Now I Am Realizing How Hard It Is To Plan Doing Things.i Am Pretty Sure We Can Leave A Park And Get Our Hands Stamped To Return To That Park. Is This True ? We Also Only Got The Counter Service Package For This Trip.but We Need To Plan Our Twin Girls 15 Th Birthday Celebration On The 23 Rd , Our First Day At The World. The Days Seem To Be Flying By Now And I Am Starting To Stress A Little. I Am Sure I Will Have More Later. Thanks For Any Help

mickeefan
01-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Go to the Disneyworld site. Under planning you will find all the May calendars with park hours and events.

I believe if you check the Theme Park Tab of site you will find everything listed also.

goofyfan4466
01-16-2010, 09:21 AM
i checked there first. all i could find was hours up to march. nothing past that. now they do have the extra magic hours listed for morning & evening. this makes no sense to me. listing the extra magic hours but not the everyday normal parks hours. this makes planning difficult. there should be hours for the whole year or at the least 6 months. i usually plan my trips over a year in advance. just seems to me it would be easier for everybody that likes to plan. i'm just saying. thanks for answering.

BMan62
01-16-2010, 09:28 AM
i checked there first. all i could find was hours up to march. nothing past that. now they do have the extra magic hours listed for morning & evening. this makes no sense to me. listing the extra magic hours but not the everyday normal parks hours. this makes planning difficult. there should be hours for the whole year or at the least 6 months. i usually plan my trips over a year in advance. just seems to me it would be easier for everybody that likes to plan. i'm just saying. thanks for answering.

Not sure where you are looking, but under the individual park listings on the DisneyWorld Online site, click on calendar.....then select May 2010 in the drop down menu ---- viola! Hours of operation including EMH's.

goofyfan4466
01-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Not sure where you are looking, but under the individual park listings on the DisneyWorld Online site, click on calendar.....then select May 2010 in the drop down menu ---- viola! Hours of operation including EMH's.

thank you , i found what i was looking for. for some reason all i kept seeing was march 2010. thanks again to everybody for helping me. this is why i love intercot !!

mickeefan
01-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Good, now that you found it, it will tell you all the events, parades, and I believe EMH listed.