PDA

View Full Version : Brown Derby

crmark1
01-15-2010, 06:36 PM
I have lunch reservations at Brown Derby at 1:05pm on 4/5/2010. I have two questions: 1st does BD still have outside tables? 2nd If they do and I am able to get one would they allow my DS(5) and DD (15) to bring a counterservice meal to the table. We have looked at both the menu and kids menu and they would rather have a buger from Rosie's. DW and I are going to split the cobb salad and glass of wine.

Maleficent's Dad
01-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Yes, the HBD has outdoor seating - a limited number of tables on a patio.

As for the second part, I don't know the answer. If I was to speculate - and that is what I'm doing here - I'd guess that they wouldn't have a problem with the kids bringing in food. I could be wrong, but I find the entire of WDW, and the HBD in particular, to be pretty accomodating re such issues.

NotaGeek
01-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Hmmm. Just a thought ... regardless of the restaurant not "saying anything" about you bringing in food for your kids ... it seems that it wouldn't be fair to your server for the extra cleanup to tip on a salad and 2 glasses of wine -- I normally proceed at Disney table service as I would at any restaurant. There is no way I would allow someone in my party to bring in McDonalds to eat lunch/dinner at a restaurant outside of the Parks ... so it would be a no go on property, but that's just my perspective.

JoDisney
01-16-2010, 04:26 PM
I would say no especially since you and your wife are sharing a salad. You could ask Disney Dining, but I would think that would not be allowed.:blush: