PDA

View Full Version : Yak and Yeti??

tpalmer1031
01-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Has anyone tried Yak And Yeti for dinner?? What did you think? We are thinking about trying during March trip-Thanks!!

#1donaldfan
01-14-2010, 08:35 PM
IMHO it's the best place at Disney to eat, lunch, dinner, & CS...it's all good, and I think we've had just about every dish there...:thumbsup:

DreamFinder2
01-14-2010, 10:46 PM
My DW and I ate there a few weeks ago for an early dinner. The food was above average...nothing special, though. Service was less than stellar...we waited a good 10 minutes before we even got water!

If you do go, however, make sure you try the fried green beans!!!

tadcd
01-14-2010, 11:27 PM
One of the best meals in WDW! We started with the dim sum. Delicious!

elmjimmlm
01-14-2010, 11:39 PM
The best by far...Great food, great service and a great place to watch the parade...We sat upstairs by the window and got the greatest parade pictures...Try the steak and shrimp...You will dream about it because it's that good...:cloud9:

DizneyRox
01-15-2010, 02:49 AM
We thought it was pretty good. Not great, but for a table service location inside a theme park it's decent. We would do it again.

What's great is that because it's not really a Disney eatery, they have a better selection on the menu than most other places. Disney should take notice.

disneyfanfromoz
01-15-2010, 03:54 AM
We loved our meal at Yak and Yeti, the food was delicious. The service was a little slow but the food make up for that.

yourmagicalguide
01-15-2010, 08:48 AM
DH and I ate at Yak & Yeti for lunch and had a great experience. The food was scrumptious and the portions were generous. The Asian décor is beautiful and colors that surround you are so rich and warm. Service was friendly, but a bit slow – which was to be expected since we were dining at Noon.

You must save room for the pineapple won tons for dessert! So heavenly and delicious :tasty: They are accompanied by a small dish of vanilla bean ice cream as well. Wonderful for sharing :D

Stu29573
01-15-2010, 11:30 AM
This was my wife's favorite place when we went. It was probably my second or third. All in all, I really don't think you can go wrong here...

wildernesslady
01-15-2010, 01:34 PM
We thought the CS and TS were great. Definitely would go back there.

lighteningqueen
01-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Great, would definatly eat again. SHARE the dessert no way it was the BESTEST.