PDA

View Full Version : Meeting the Fairies

fanofdisney
01-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Ok, I have learned that the lines are still really long for this and we should go to it right away. I noticed that they don't open until 10:00 but the park opens at 9:00. Do we go at park opening and wait in line or can we visit a couple of rides in Fantasyland then head over to the Fairies around 9:45 or so? What do you suggest?

fanofdisney
01-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Ok I guess I am in too much of my planning mode and hadn't written down what was advised in my other post, sorry. I have never been to Toontown at 10:00 so didn't realize there was a rope drop. I feel really stupid. Thanks for the advice given in my other post.:doh:

like2workout
01-15-2010, 01:54 PM
i was there 2 days this week and both days toontown was open by 9:45. so i would get there a little before then so you can be near the front of the line. the fairy line grew quickly but the princess line didn't grow much during the morning. i would go to fantasyland and ride some rides like peter pan's flight before those lines get long. you can get several of them in before anyone much is over there. then go to toontown about 9:40 and you don't really get in a line - you just stand at the opening and then walk into it once they pull the rope down. good luck!

yjgirl32
01-15-2010, 02:43 PM
We were there at the begining of Sept and did the same thing as liketoworkout is saying. We got on a couple of rides then waited for rope drop then waited about 15-20 minutes for Tink. We had a large group that got to go in all by ourselves so it was really nice- they are definately worth the wait. Have a great time.