PDA

View Full Version : Which would you choose?

IloveJack
01-14-2010, 09:54 AM
A fall trip to celebrate your 30th :secret: birthday (the week following Columbus Day), or an early Christmas trip to see all the decorations (the first or second week of December)?

faline
01-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Both sound terrific! In December, you obviously have all the holiday activities as well as Mickey's Christmas Party. In October, you get to celebrate your special day and you get Mickey's Not So Scary party!

So hard a choice, I can't decide which I'd want to do more!

Ms. Mode
01-14-2010, 10:22 AM
:thumbsup:I'd take the Birthday

disneymom15
01-14-2010, 11:22 AM
I vote for Christmas time. I love the decorations. The castle is breathtaking.

WishingStar2006
01-14-2010, 11:26 AM
I vote for BOTH!!!!! :mickey:

It's very special being there for your birthday...wear your birthday button and everyone says Happy Birthday as you journey through the parks...very nice!!! :party:

However, if you have never gone during the Chritsmas season, I would probably vote for that....the decor is just breathtaking!!!

BigRedDad
01-14-2010, 11:28 AM
I vote both too. Stay at a value resort, get AP, and go both times :mickey:. I wanted to go in October to take my DD to the MNSSHP. My wife so far doesn't want to. So, I bought AP for our March trip for me and DD. Now we will go and she can stay home :secret:

Dyanna
01-14-2010, 03:00 PM
We've done both & hands down would do the MNSSHP over the MVMCP so go on your birthday!

SBETigg
01-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Definitely the birthday. You have the Halloween decorations and fireworks, the Halloween party, and the Food & Wine fest. Plus, great weather and moderate crowds. December is getting more crowded, plus it can get cold. You do have the Christmas decorations, and they're great to see, but it doesn't compare to the Halloween festivities and Food & Wine Festival for me.

TiggerCat
01-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Very tough decision since they are both excellent times to visit. However, I have to lean towards the birthday since it is a milestone that happens once and it would be so nice to celebrate it with a trip to Disney. You will have many more opportunities to visit at Christmas time. :mickey:

TC.

DisneyorBust
01-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Very difficult to choose. Like psome of the previous posts, I would go twice if it was possible.:D
But if I had to choose just one, I would go for the fall birthday. You have the benefit of manageable crowd size, good weather, MVMCP and all of the birthday greetings!
Either way, have a great time. Let us now what is decided>:D

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-15-2010, 08:30 PM
My birthday is in Oct but I chose to celebrate my birthday in Dec in WDW. I loved seeing all the decorations and the party but MNSSHP was better than the Xmas party. Either choice is a good one.