PDA

View Full Version : Navigation Help Needed

2princess's daddy
01-13-2010, 09:40 PM
:number1:I am in the planning stages to drive down to Disney World in July :mickey: The first night we are staying offsite due to our very late evening arrival. We are staying on 192 West of Disney and coming down I -75.

I have checked two different map sites and they give different directions. One set uses the Florida turnpike to 429 and the other uses the Florida turnpike to US 27. I am not worried about paying the tolls, but need to know which route would easiest/quickest?? Both map sites give the mileage, but is traffic heavier on one versus the other.

Any help is greatly appreaciated!!

Scott C
01-14-2010, 12:51 PM
probably 429 -- hardly any traffic at all -- US27 is the road that we used to take -- but now has too much traffic and way too many stop lights

Thanks
Scott C

Goofy4TheWorld
01-14-2010, 02:19 PM
At first glance, I can't find 192 on Google Maps, so I am just assuming that you are staying both West and North of Disney, including staying North of the Florida Turnpike.

Either way, I can't imagine a better route to take other than 429 unless you are on the East side of Disney. Four lanes of high-speed, low-traffic asphalt all the way, and easy access to WDW property

I say 429 for sure (bring your quarters.)

2princess's daddy
01-15-2010, 08:30 AM
:mickey:Thanks for the info!! Time to start saving the quarters!!!:mickey: