PDA

View Full Version : "Make Money While Traveling FREE"

luvdiznee
01-13-2010, 11:40 AM
That's the name of a course being offered at our local college here. Anyone ever heard of course like these? Any ideas as to what they will be able to teach? It costs $29...but then they say to bring $15 for "material fees". :thedolls:I don't know. WWYD? To take or not. :cool:

Tink1
01-13-2010, 11:51 AM
It may be a seminar on how to become am air courier. Basically, you transport documents, etc from one locale to another. If you google air courier there is information out there. I have known solo travellers who have done it (They could never bring anyone without the companion paying his own flight) but have heard that the need for them has dropped.

It can also be a "travel agent in a box" type thing that is 99.99% of the time a scam. There is one company out there that is very agressive in its marketing and has had legal issues due to this but they keep trying.

Basically, the old adage "if it sounds too good to be true......"

Nanc

luvdiznee
01-15-2010, 08:35 AM
It can also be a "travel agent in a box" type thing that is 99.99% of the time a scam. There is one company out there that is very agressive in its marketing and has had legal issues due to this but they keep trying.

Basically, the old adage "if it sounds too good
to be true......"

Nanc

I thought about that too, but then started wondering if the fact that it is being held at our college would make it more legit. I will just look into it more. Try to get on their website. :cool: