PDA

View Full Version : Doing laundry at the GF

MicMouse
01-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Do each of the buildings at the Grand Floridian have its own laundry room?

I will (unfortunately) have to do a load during our stay and would really like to NOT have to walk across the GF grounds with my dirty laundry :blush:

Ms. Mode
01-13-2010, 12:45 PM
I don't know about the laundry rooms, but I have sympathy for anyone who has to do laundry on vacation :mickey:

disneyluva
01-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Just asked DH who does laundry on every vacay we go on (better him than me) - he said YES there is a laundry room in each building. I have to say, it makes unpacking much easier once you get home!

Loweschevy
01-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Each building has a room on the ground floor with 2-3 washers and dryers. The one in Conch Key was pretty small-Its not that I need a big room, but it was a glorified closet. Luckily most of the buildings have chairs and seating in the atriums. Now trying to catch the machines when they are open may be tricky.

diz_girl
01-20-2010, 03:37 PM
If you are embarrased about lugging your laundry around, just bring a garbage bag, put your dirty clothes in there and then put the bag in your suitcase (hopefully a rolling one). If the laundry room in your building is full, you can just roll your suitcase over to the next building and no one will be the wiser.