PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone actually stayed in a Junior Suite at Coronado Springs?

DisneyRN
01-12-2010, 09:08 PM
We (boyfriend+ his 3 kids +me+and my daughter=6) are looking at going 12/3-12/9...

That being said, with our party size (2 adults, 4 kids), we are limited by price, as where to stay.

We have narrowed it down to FW Cabins and CSR Junior suite...both accommodate 6. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

But, I haven't seen pics of CSR suites, and I would kind of like to beforehand...

Anyone stayed in these before that can give insight...2 bathrooms is awfully tempting. :blush:

Iluvpooh
01-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Yes I've stayed in one, but it was in 2001 before the refurb. It was basically 2 connecting rooms, but in the second bedroom the bed folded out of the wall. We had a king suite so it would only sleep four.

It was nice to have 2 bathrooms, and 2 fridges. We were in Casitas 1 and it was nice to be that close to the main area.

KatMark
01-12-2010, 11:14 PM
We were there in 2008 for our 25th anniversary and were upgraded to a junior suite. There were two full beds in one room (now it would be two queen beds with the recent rehab) and a bed out of the wall in the other room; two bathrooms, two televisions, (only one refrigerator), two chairs in the second room for sitting and relaxing. Basically, what you are getting is two rooms with different type bedding in them.

buzz2001
01-13-2010, 05:25 AM
The jr suites have been renovated and the murphy bed (bed out of the wall) is no longer there. They now have a sleeper sofa (that is comfortable) in its place. Check your PM's.