PDA

View Full Version : Meadows Pool/Kid's Splash Area

Buttercup
01-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Is it complete? I can't seem to find a definitive answer online. I know the slide was complete at the pool, but I haven't heard if the kiddie splash area is complete.
Just curious!

SoaringEpcot
01-13-2010, 08:07 AM
Yes, we were there the second week of December and it looked like all of the construction was done. My boys played in the kiddie pool and in the kids splash area.

Lizzie
01-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Anyone have pics of this?

Magic Fanatic
02-02-2010, 02:42 PM
We were there during the week between Christmas and New Years and all of the work had been completed around the pool and splash area.

While this was a much needed improvement, I was very disappointed in the hot tub. There is only one and it is very small considering the number of people using the pool.

ToDisney
02-13-2010, 02:43 PM
I don't get it... one hot tub?
Maybe they can put one in over at the quite pool?
Do the moderates; CB, CS, PO, have more than one? I don't think I ever used the hot tub there. But I love AKL, WOW!!

kathiep
02-14-2010, 09:25 AM
When we were there in August, there was an area at the quiet pool that was blocked off. So of course we tried to peek and see what was going on....it looked very much like they were installing a hot tub at the quiet pool. Anyone been there recently??

jonahbear2006
02-14-2010, 07:50 PM
google images will have some pictures for you. we went in december and the children thoroughly enjoyed it however we had to kick the big kids out cause no one was following the rules and some big boys were definitely ruining our children's experience. There is a height limit. its like under 48 inches or something like that. the big slide is a great thing, it has a red/green light to tell the kids when to go, so no direction or supervision is necessary!

SoaringEpcot
02-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Yes, there is a hot tub as well at the quite pool. We went by back in December, the pool was empty but the hot tub had one family in it.

Goes4FastPass
02-25-2010, 02:46 PM
We will be at FW at the end of March and I would love to take some photos of both pools including the kid's splash area at the 'main' pool...

... but only if Orlando isn't crazy cold then.

AndrewJackson
02-27-2010, 08:32 AM

Disboards has some nice pics on their discussion board. I don't think I am allowed to post the link, so just Google disboards to find it.

Thumper_ehhhhh
03-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Ohhhhh Andrew Jackson. your playing with fire. You mentioned that other site. I did that awhile ago and got into trouble for it. but I agree tons of pictures over there.

Goes4FastPass
03-30-2010, 11:33 AM

I just posted a trip report regarding the Child Splash Area at the Meadows Pool in the trip reports section that includes a link to pics.

That thread is here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=168891)