PDA

View Full Version : 24 is coming!

Gator
01-12-2010, 05:42 PM
I so look forward to seeing this show every year. It was real bad when the writers were on strike and they skipped a whole season. It's the one show that I'm glued to the TV. I even keep from flipping during commercials.

PirateLover
01-12-2010, 06:03 PM
We're right there with you!!!!! Beep...beep...beep...beep

MNNHFLTX
01-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Beep...beep...beep...beepLol--whenever I think about 24, those "beeps" always pop into my head too!

Can't wait for the new season to begin. Hope they have some good twists and turns this year!

TheDuckRocks
01-13-2010, 03:05 PM
WOO HOO!!! :yay:

QTPie68
01-22-2010, 12:46 AM
So....what do you all think now that we have seen four hours of the new season??

NotaGeek
01-22-2010, 01:21 AM
I regret that I have never seen 1 single episode of this show ... and pretty much everyone I know is obsessed with it. I might have to get the last 3 seasons and catch up.

Pagan
01-22-2010, 10:14 AM
So....what do you all think now that we have seen four hours of the new season??
I'm liking it so far. It's become quite obvious that Renee has lost her mind. She freaked Jack out!

How sick do you have to be to do THAT? LOL

TheDuckRocks
01-22-2010, 12:03 PM
I regret that I have never seen 1 single episode of this show ... and pretty much everyone I know is obsessed with it. I might have to get the last 3 seasons and catch up.

We got them from Netflix and enjoyed them so much without the commercial breaks that we now record them on our DVR and see them the next night. Doing this keeps the suspence level high and an hour can be seen in about 45 minutes.

I'm liking it so far. It's become quite obvious that Renee has lost her mind. She freaked Jack out!

How sick do you have to be to do THAT? LOL

Wow, wow, wow - who would have guessed!:jaw: I sure do hope that parents never let their kids see this show.

PirateLover
01-23-2010, 12:54 PM
We're enjoying it so far, but it's so frustrating that even though Jack has saved the day not once, not twice, not even 3 times but SEVEN times previously.... you'd think people would follow his intuition. :cool:

QTPie68
01-24-2010, 10:20 PM
I have to admit, the final sceene with Renee was a jaw dropper....almost as much as when Jack shot the other agent he was working with (can't remember his name, but he was in I think two of the 24 seasons) because he was wanted to hurt a terrorist who was actually helping them.

Pagan
01-26-2010, 10:54 AM
The ONLY thing I'm not liking so far is the whole "blackmailing boyfriend from the past" thing happening with Agent Walsh.

It's more of a distraction than anything. All I can think of is that I want Jack to snap his neck at some point.

PirateLover
01-26-2010, 06:35 PM
The ONLY thing I'm not liking so far is the whole "blackmailing boyfriend from the past" thing happening with Agent Walsh.

It's more of a distraction than anything. All I can think of is that I want Jack to snap his neck at some point.
We are TOTALLY with you. My fiancee and I seem to take turns yelling out "WHO CARES!" During these scenes. It is just so seemingly pointless. They never even made you care about here in the beginning so why should anyone give a rat's tail what happens to her.

QTPie68
01-28-2010, 03:12 AM
I agree with the storyline about the blackmailing. Talk about a snoozer :ack:.

Is the actor playing the girl that is getting blackmailed the same actress that was in Battlestar Gallactica??

Mousefever
04-07-2010, 03:41 AM
So I'm watching Hour 7:00 am to 8:00 am, and I would like to say that Dana Walsh is something that rhymes with the person who gave Snow White the poisoned apple! (Is that vague enough to not be edited?)

The actress who plays her must be really good because I want to take her down right now!

Amy

PirateLover
04-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Dana Walsh may be surpassing Nina Myers for the most hated female cast member of all time. My gosh does that woman make me ANGRY!

DNS
04-13-2010, 12:11 PM
24 is the only show I make a point to watch. Plus I buy all of the DVD's as soon as they are released.

Mousefever
04-15-2010, 05:06 PM
I finally watched episode 8:00 am to 9:00 am. Can't Jack EVER catch a break???

Amy

PirateLover
04-15-2010, 05:25 PM
I finally watched episode 8:00 am to 9:00 am. Can't Jack EVER catch a break???

Amy

That is EXACTLY what I said!!!! I actually cried. Poor Jack.

Mousefever
04-20-2010, 04:39 PM
After watching Monday's episode, I can't help but wonder if anything positive can come out of this last season. There doesn't seem to be any hope left, which means that the writers are doing a good job.

Amy

PirateLover
04-20-2010, 10:25 PM
With Chloe at CTU's helm, they've really taken everything away from Jack now. He's going to end this season totally alone again. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. I was so mad at President Taylor, I was actually yelling at the TV. How you can sit at a table with the Russians to achieve "Peace" when it's based on a faulty alliance. It's just going to fall apart.

Mousefever
05-19-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm lowering my expectations of the ending of the show. I'll now be happy if Chloe survives.

Amy

PirateLover
05-19-2010, 10:27 PM
I am so sad. My two favorite TV shows are ending on back to back nights- LOST and 24. :(