PDA

View Full Version : Kimono's

Rekenna
01-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Hi Guys!

So how is Kimono's at the Swan? I've read a couple of good and bad things about it. Also, I don't believe you need an ADR for this dining? Also, is it only open for Dinner? If so, does Dinner start at 4pm?

We really like Sushi and I reviewed the menu and it seems reasonably priced-or at least what I consider reasonable at WDW.

Opinions and clarifications are welcome!

Thanks!:mickey:

Crow
01-12-2010, 12:09 PM
my first sushi was years ago at Kimonos and i really liked it. went back a few trips ago for drinks. for some reason didnt seem the same. but I would go back. They are only open at night. If u like sushi, Id recommend Tokyo Dining as its good sushi, sake,location and service is outstanding. Ca Grill has good sushi also.

4myprincesses
01-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Kimonos is a great little spot, though I will say our last stop there wasn't nearly as good as previous trips. Some nights there is karaoke, so get there early if you want to avoid it (or late if you want to partipate.) No ADR's here as it is just a little lounge tucked away in the Swan.

I do prefer Tokyo Dining for the overall menu and view. However, Kimonos cost less, is less touristy, and is a more intimate spot. Either way, it is sushi beyond the California Roll that I am after and both places have a good selecion.

Rekenna
01-14-2010, 10:29 PM
I just made an ADR at Tokyo Dining-we are doing this instead of Kimono's. Epcot will be open until midnight the evening we are going and this is our arrival day-I got a nice late ADR around Illuminations.

Thanks for all your input!:mickey: