PDA

View Full Version : Best time to go see Tink

fanofdisney
01-11-2010, 10:28 PM
How are the waits to see the Fairies? Is there a good time to see them besides first thing in the morning? I am having a hard time with the thought of not going to Fantasyland first thing.

BigRedDad
01-12-2010, 02:44 AM
My understanding is that lines are still over an hour long. If you are not there first thing in the morning, it will be a long wait. Right before an evening party if you have tickets is also a good time to go. My wait was only 10 minutes for MVMCP.

Hayden's Dad
01-12-2010, 10:20 AM
The best time to see them is first thing in the morning. The rope drops at Toontown at 10:00 AM and they walk you over to the tent and to Mickey's. If you hit them then you could only wait 30 mins or so. Just keep in mind you will only see 3 of them. Tink will always be there, but the rest could rotate between Iridessa, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, and Terrence. So if there is someone you or your little one are dying to meet it may take you a couple of go rounds. This is a good time to see the Princesses though the wait for them is usually minimmum. Have Fun!

bxrluv
01-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Have to agree that rope drop was the best time! We waited at most 20 minutes. Got some awesome shots with the photopass!

fanofdisney
01-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Fantastic thanks:thumbsup: Helps with planning our morning.

SurferStitch
01-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Yep, rope drop is best. We only had 2 families in front of us, so the wait was VERY short.

We also went right at the start of MVMCP, and had about 5 or 6 families in front of us. We were in line for about 10 minutes, then in with the fairies for about 10 minutes. They spent a pretty long time with me and DH. Tink liked all of my "pixie dust" (lost of sparkly jewelry, rhinestone sandals and I had a silver hoodie that shimmered).

From what I had heard, we thought the transformation from human to fairy size (the waiting area) would be longer and more intricate. It was just a straight, short hallway with graduating artwork. Thought that was pretty underwhelming. The photo area is done nicely, though.

Kim Possible
01-15-2010, 06:05 PM
everytime i go to disney i always say pixie hollow is a must see!! it's one of my favorite places. especially when tink and iridessa told rosetta about me, so she knew who i was the next day, it was really funny/cute! have a blast!