PDA

View Full Version : Indoor or Outdoor

tjewelcat
01-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Does anyone know of a restaurant search that would show them as being indoor or outdoor?
I don't want to eat dinner outside in February. :freeze:

Seasonscraps
01-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Except for some a couple CS places, all of the restaurants have indoor seating available. Some TS places have it as an option, Rose & Crown and Big River Grill come to mind, but they both have tables indoors.

faline
01-11-2010, 12:07 PM
You might be surprised at the weather in Febraury. We've been able to eat outside very comfortably during this period of time.

Not many table service restarants have outdoor dining areas. Rose and Crown in Epcot does. There are a few spots in Boardwalk that have outdoor seating. Some counter service restaurants have outdoor seating as well. Almost all restaurants have indoor options even if they have outdoor space.

tjewelcat
01-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Even the quick service? I am looking at the menus and see the pictures and it looks like a lot of them are outdoors.

TheDuckRocks
01-11-2010, 12:10 PM
I don't know of such a list, but I would request an indoor table when checking in and let them know that I would wait for one. Of course I wouldn't say that until they were turning down my request for the inside table. My quess is that there are many more indoor tables than outdoor ones.

renecat
01-11-2010, 12:47 PM
If your a just doing counter service meals you will find more outdoor seating than table service meals. The good thing about counter service is you don't need to have reservations.
You will find many counter service with indoor seating so do fret.

tjewelcat
01-12-2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks. Everyone on here is sooo helpful.:mickey: