PDA

View Full Version : Small Character Report from the weekend

Hayden's Dad
01-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Ok DW and I went over the the parks this weekend to celebrate Hayden's birthday and we met some new characters!

Sat Afternoon we went over to HS for the Fantasmic Meet and we were kinda dissapointed. Although we did meet the elusive "Greenlawler" LOL him and his wife were running in the marathon and we talked for a long while. He will have a much better report than me.

At the Fantasmic Meet the first round was Mary Poppins, Mr Penguin, Minnie, Pluto, Geppetto, Pinnochio, the Evil Queen and the usuals Sorcerer Mickey, Mr and Mrs Incredible, Frozone and Carl, Dug and Russel from UP. The next round was very dissapointing, it was Pooh, Eeyore, Chip, Dale, Goofy, Pocahontas, and Meeko. All fairly common characters. Meeko being the only "uncommon" but we had met him many times before. While wandering Prince Caspian (new) was out of his attraction so we got his autograph too.

Also we got to see the new Luxor Light at Pixar Place. That was really cool. I would definately recommed seeing him. He comes out every 15 mins.

Based from a tip from "Greenlawler" they have moved the Teardrop to AK where Pocahontas used to have her show, we hit there first thing, and it was great! We met Marie, Wendell (new) Big Al, Shaker (new) Timon, Rafiki, Baloo, Brer Bear, Flik, Tigger, and Rabbit (new) and fairly rare! It was a lot of fun. We also met Thumper and Miss Bunny in Camp Minnie Mickey.

We had a great time and I can't wait to hear from Greenlawler. Talk to you all soon. :mickey:

Kathy Jetson
01-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the tip about moving the teardrop we will be sure to check it out this year. Glad you had a good time. We saw Luxor recentley and he was very cool!

Greenlawler
01-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Glad you got to meet Caspian, just in time. I think he finished this week, maybe a day after you met him!

Hayden's Dad
01-13-2010, 09:35 AM
Wow really. I knew they were closing the attraction but I didn't know when. Has anyone heard what will be in it's place?