PDA

View Full Version : Regal Sun Resort? (formerly The Grosvenor)

murphy1
01-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Anyone stayed there since the redo? My friends really love when it was Grosvenor, but I have been hearing good things about it, plus they still have a character breakfast and good rates. Going in Spring. Thanks!

Patricia
01-11-2010, 12:57 PM
The rates are fantastic there. Don't forget to add on mandatory room fees and possible parking fees if required.

It looks very nice from what i saw of it (lobby) Can't vouch for the service or rooms. I have previously booked there only to switch at the last minute to Buena Vista Palace (BVP), because it had balconies and we like to be outside as much as possible. If you can get good rates at BVP, it was very nice. Again, you need to check for any extra fees.

murphy1
01-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks Patricia! It was through AAA, they are running really great rates for FL/GA. I usually visit family and friends in St. Pete and then head to Disney. I will chek out BVP, too, I think they offered good rates. All Stars is twice the $$ and these are actually closer, and all fees were included. Do you know if they charge for parking at the theme parks now? The Grosvenor didn't.