PDA

View Full Version : The Wave

LittleLady
01-10-2010, 11:53 PM
We were thinking about trying the Wave for dinner. Any reviews?:mickey:

RAIDER
01-11-2010, 07:26 AM
We went to the Wave for dinner in Dec and we enjoyed it
Theres a great selection of wines and in house ales . The menu is ok ( the lamb shank was excellent by the way ) .However what they did excell as was their desserts . They have three small portions on different bowls ( rather like a taster ) andthat was enjoyed by all .

I would give it a go and i would certainly go back there again :thumbsup:

fanofdisney
01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
I will be there on the 21st. I will let you know how it is.:mickey:

LittleLady
01-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks! I think I am going to try it. The desserts sound fun.:mickey:

prttynpnk
01-11-2010, 10:01 AM
I love the Wave- it's become our 1st meal of the trip spot. The Sustainable fish entree and the seasonal vegetable stew are my favorites. Try it!

pox24
01-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Sorry but we didn't like it. My wife's pork tenderloin was raw and the celery infused potatoes I had with my steak were not edible. In our 15 years going to the world we never were disappointed with any meal, except this time. We won't go back.

Disnamic Duo
01-11-2010, 02:36 PM
My wife and I went this past Nov and we LOVED it. It was one of the best meals all week. I had the pork tenderloin and it was DELICIOUS (and cooked perfect).My wife had some kind of chicken (don't remember exactly) and she loved it. This was a very nice surprise since we'd heard mixed reviews. We'll definately go back.

TinksDH
01-11-2010, 10:46 PM
We went to the Wave for dinner in Dec and we enjoyed it
Theres a great selection of wines and in house ales . The menu is ok ( the lamb shank was excellent by the way ) .However what they did excell as was their desserts . They have three small portions on different bowls ( rather like a taster ) andthat was enjoyed by all .

I would give it a go and i would certainly go back there again :thumbsup:

I have to second what Raider said, both regarding the lamb shank (one of the best I've had) and the desserts. Very good meal; atmosphere wasn't anything special but we enjoyed the food (me more than DW did).