PDA

View Full Version : Looking for WDW wait times

rlarouc
01-09-2010, 09:01 PM
I am looking for historical Walt Disney World attraction wait times.

If you have a photo of any of the information boards showing wait times from any of the parks, I'd love to see it (along with the date/time it was taken).

If you have noted wait times in a past trip report, I'd love the link to the thread. The search function is not really useful for this kind of search.

Thanks for your help.

Figment!
01-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome to INTERCOT :hi: , Glad you're here. :)

If you are interested in wait times, you may want to check out the following discussion down in the Disney Tech forum:

Disney World Mobile Site Launches (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=163836)

The new mobile site lists current wait times as one of the features.

As far as historical wait times, you may receive a better response if you could narrow down the time period in which you are interested.

As far as pictures of wait boards, unfortunately the board set-up does not allow for pictures to regularly be posted.

rlarouc
01-09-2010, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the response Figment.

I am in fact looking for wait times from as many days as possible. Just building a little database for reference purposes ;)

If anyone has any "information board" photos (or if you are visiting WDW soon and can take one or more photos of the boards from any park), feel free to PM me and I will provide you my email address.

Thanks!