PDA

View Full Version : AKL Club Level

mouse2508
01-09-2010, 06:33 PM
I have read a few posts but would like to know more/specific details on the club level; specifically:
--are bunk beds widely available?
--is bottled water available? if so, are you allowed to take a couple bottles w/ you?
--is there a better wing/trail/room (w/ bunk beds) to maximize the savannah views?

Thanks in advance for your help, our trip "home" is May 21-28 :cloud9: and our first stay @ AKL (and a great rate on the club level :number1:)

TammiMcMan
01-09-2010, 06:55 PM
--are bunk beds widely available?Now that standard club level rooms are only on the 4th floor, bunk beds are limited and available by request only

--is bottled water available? if so, are you allowed to take a couple bottles w/ you?No individual bottles. They have large glass bottles and yes you can ask the lounge CM for a bottle to take back to your room

--is there a better wing/trail/room (w/ bunk beds) to maximize the savannah views?If a bunk bed room is your highest priority, I would stick with that as my only request.

pox24
01-13-2010, 09:47 AM
There is bottled available to take into the parks. Check the cooler on the back wall. It also has juice and soda in it in. Late afternoon they put beer and wine in it. Wife and I treated son and daughter in law to a week end there in December.They loved it as we did.:thumbsup:

TammiMcMan
01-13-2010, 03:57 PM
There is bottled available to take into the parks.Nice to hear after years of cut backs, they finally brought the individual bottles back.

mouse2508
01-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback, we're excited to experience the club level.