PDA

View Full Version : Adr"s For Upcoming Trip

lightyearfan
01-08-2010, 10:42 AM
hey intercoters, me and dw got in our ADR'S for upcoming march trip, we did manage to get a bunch that we've wanted but still couldn't get anything for Le Cellier, this will be 3 times now in the past 4 trips that we couldn't get in. I'll try calling maybe we"ll get a cancellation somewhere. the phone cm told me that i should book right away because we have deluxe ddp, and that they were getting filled up so here is what we got
BREAKFEST:
1. Kona Cafe
2. Kouzzinna (new for us)
3. Boma's
4. CS at Port Orleans
5. Ohana's

DINNER:
1. Ohana's
2. Kona Cafe
3. Tutto Italia
4. Brown Derby
5. Garden Grill (new for us)
6. Liberty Tree

so we are done now, just awaiting our package to arrive and we'll be on our way:mickey:

Victor

fabfundisney
01-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Keep trying back for Le Cellier. I got lucky on my last trip with a reservation two days before the fourth of July!! Of course I had to sacrifice by cancelling one of my other dinner reservations (Le Cellier was at the same time) but at least I was able to get in!

droopy d.
01-08-2010, 01:49 PM
All sound great I think you will like garden grill we do.

yjgirl32
01-08-2010, 01:52 PM
They look good to me. Have a great trip.

Gator
01-08-2010, 02:06 PM
That's strange that Le Cellier is full for lunch. Of course, it's less than 90 days away, so most of those ressies have filled up I guess. It's one of the things I hate about the 180 window. You gotta get on your horse to get good ressies now.

lightyearfan
01-08-2010, 02:53 PM
That's strange that Le Cellier is full for lunch. Of course, it's less than 90 days away, so most of those ressies have filled up I guess. It's one of the things I hate about the 180 window. You gotta get on your horse to get good ressies now.

yup everything they had was booked for the days that we are there, me and dw are usually fast in getting our adr's in but we waited for jetblue's prices to be just right and that didn't happen til after the holiday so instead of booking our trip in dec we had to do it in jan.

Victor