PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Ohana

jwildflower1981
01-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Is the Polly a monorail resort? I have a 7:05 ressie at Ohana.I'm staying at CSR. Should I leave CSR at about 6, take the bus to MK then the Monorail to Polly?

deedeenmickey
01-07-2010, 08:30 PM
The Poly is a monorail resort. I think you have a good plan. I love Ohanas. Enjoy!

pirateyankee80
01-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Yes, the Polynesian is on the monorail loop that goes by the Magic Kingdom, Grand Floridian and Contemporary hotels. You can also take a bus from the any park.

Disney-Nut
01-07-2010, 08:35 PM
i would probably leave a little earlier just in case. if you get there to early you can always walk the polynesian grounds, it's such a beautiful resort. actually its my favorite one

SillySymphony
01-07-2010, 10:01 PM
The other option you have is to bus to MK and then take a Water Taxi to the Poly. You didn't note when you were going, but if it is soon you would enjoy the trip by water. The lights of the MK are really great at both dusk and nighttime. Following your meal at O'Hana you could then take the monorail back to MK. If you were not planning on any further touring this night, you could also take the Local to the TTC, switch to Epcot's monorail and enjoy what I consider to be WDW's best kept ride- Epcot by night...! From the Epcot monorail station, it's a very quick trip back to your resort. Enjoy !