PDA

View Full Version : Winter Poem

Disney4us2
01-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I got this from a friend of mine who lives in Nebraska. For all those who have snow and ice, just substitute you state where Nebraska goes. Really cute.

Winter Poem

It's winter in Nebraska
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At thirty-five below.:winter:

Oh, how I love Nebraska
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.:snowball:

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Nebraska
I'm frozen to the ground!:freeze:

P.S I offered her and DD to come visit :sun: CA where it was in the 80's yesterday;)

Genie1953
01-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I love it! Not much different here in Kansas today!

beksy
01-19-2010, 11:27 AM
That's great! It usually doesn't get like that in WV but we had some really cold weather (I missed it by going to FL where there was also really cold weather but no snow!) recently. By the way, I would be willing to take up her trip if she refuses the offer! ;)

beksy
01-19-2010, 11:47 AM
That's great! It usually doesn't get like that in WV but we had some really cold weather (I missed it by going to FL where there was also really cold weather but no snow!) recently. By the way, I would be willing to take up her trip if she refuses the offer! ;)

Disney4us2
01-19-2010, 07:15 PM

The weather is better where you are right now. We are having major rain storms now (although the sun is out right now). It is 50 outside presently with rain/sun and rainbows.
There was even tornado warnings south of where I am.