PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the US Junior Hockey Team!

CanadianWDWFan
01-06-2010, 09:31 AM
I just wanted to congratulate the US Junior Hockey team on their Gold medal win over the Canadians at the Junior Hockey Championships. The Canadians were on the path to win their sixth straight Gold Medal but were thwarted in their quest.

It was a well played game that went back and forth. It ended how all games should end between to great teams, in SUDDEN DEATH OVERTIME!

Most of these guys will end up playing in the NHL so it is refreshing to see such amazing talent that we will soon see playing on our favourite teams.

gueli
01-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Go Team
:number1:

Donald A
01-11-2010, 07:32 PM
I am surprised this is not getting more press. It was a great game. Funny thing I saw the game winner Carlison play for the Indiana Ice win I lived in Indy. Hopefully the next time a USA hockeyt team takes the ice they win too!

JPL
01-11-2010, 09:40 PM
It's really sad that this game didn't get more Media coverage in the U.S. The game wasn't even on a major sports network, it was buried on NHL Network which not everyone gets. On a positive I did get to Dee Jerry D'Amico play Sunday in a RPI vs Princeton game and he didn't disappoint he had a goal & assist in a 4-1 victory over the Tigers.

CanadianWDWFan
01-11-2010, 10:25 PM
The World Junior Championship is post Christmas tradition in Canada. I really is a shame it isn't given the coverage that it deserves. You guys missed a great tournament.

JPL
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM
It's really even more of a shame during an Olympic year! It would have been a great warm up before the games