PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys- Group Planning?

wildernesslady
01-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Does Magical Journeys do group planning? We are looking at approx. 30 rooms. We will be participating in the Magic Music Days program. We currently have a price with a travel agent, but it is high. I will not have a definite answer on numbers attending until mid Feb.

Tink1
01-05-2010, 07:28 PM
If there are parents going with each of the children and rooming with them, then yes.

We do not do student groups that have just students going with no parents. (Example: Four 14 year olds sharing a room) The liability is just too high.

Nanc

wildernesslady
01-06-2010, 09:34 AM
Yes we will have parents as well. We do not want the liability of only kids in a room. Thanks for your help. I will contact you if we have enough interest to participate.

wildernesslady
01-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Nanci, are you able to apply discounts and promotions as they become available? Our current TA is not able to do that and his pricing is high. I would love to be able to promote that. We have an informative meeting on Jan. 23 to explain the trip.

Tink1
01-06-2010, 10:51 AM
It depends on how the group is set-up. I have not worked with Magic Music days in awhile, and do not know if you are still required to do your rooms through them. If so, the price is the price.

Nanc