PDA

View Full Version : Made in USA

seanyred
01-05-2010, 11:50 AM
When looking at the bottom of my refillable resort mugs recently. I noticed that the mugs are Made in USA. And was wondering if anyone ever attempts to find merchandise around WDW that is actually made here in the states.

The only other product I have found was plastic boats the sell at Blizzard Beach for $2.

vicster
01-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Seems like not too much is made in the USA today. That definitely needs to change to help our own economy instead of other countries.

Loweschevy
01-05-2010, 02:23 PM
I know that the 16 oz Pub glasses with lenticular 3D inlays are made in the USA.

Other drinking glasses or plastic mugs & cups are made by Berry Plastics and Whirley Drinkworks

TiggerCat
01-14-2010, 07:34 PM
I've tried but gave up out of frustration. I'm always willing to pay more for products made in the US but I can't seem to find many. :(

TC.

CanadianWDWFan
01-15-2010, 09:48 AM
It is so hard to find any product anywhere made in USA or Canada, for my sake. I just assume that what ever product I pick up is made elsewhere, if it is made here I am truly shocked.

TiggerCat
01-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Maybe it's time for a major chain to start pushing locally made products. Seems to me that Walmart used to do this - or am I mistaken?

TC.