PDA

View Full Version : How busy is Magic Express @ 9:00pm at night?

Volksjager
01-05-2010, 07:03 AM
This is the first time I will be getting to Orlando in the evening and wonder if Magic Express is slower at night or constant throughout the day.

one hand count down....WOOT!

wdwvacationeer
01-05-2010, 07:49 AM
We took the Magical Express on December 11 in the evening and it was so slow that the CM let us sit in the benches near the doors because we had stood in the roped off lines for SOOOOOO long. We stayed at the Yacht Club and there was only one other guy waiting with us besides my family; so, they kept going to the lines with lots of people- all stars, pop, and port orleans. Those lines would fill and be bused quickly- but not us. They even gave my kids pins it was so long. Finally, they put us on a bus with like five other resorts and we were the last to be dropped off. By far, our longest wait. We usually fly in the early morning and our wait was never even close to being this long.

faline
01-05-2010, 09:27 AM
It depends upon...
1. How many other folks arrive near to your arrival time and are using Magical Express
2. How many other folks are going to your resort (or to a resort in the same vicinity as your reort)
3. How long other folks in items 1 and 2 have been waiting.

disneymom15
01-05-2010, 09:28 AM
We've never had a long wait for DME. We've arrived at various times through out the day. We've never stayed deluxe, always value or moderate.

Volksjager
01-05-2010, 09:41 AM
I am staying at SSR so any resort would be fine, would then just wait for DTD bus. So if the wait will be excessive I willl look to jump lines.

faline
01-05-2010, 11:38 AM
I am staying at SSR so any resort would be fine, would then just wait for DTD bus. So if the wait will be excessive I willl look to jump lines.

I don't think Magical Express goes to Downtown Disney - only to the Disney resorts.

Volksjager
01-05-2010, 12:20 PM
That I know, what I meant was that I could hop a bus to say The Boardwalk and then catch another bus to DTD. Seems a little too much work though...