PDA

View Full Version : Flower and Garden Festival Question

Genie1953
01-04-2010, 09:58 PM
We will be at Disneyworld in April and will spend 3-4 days of our 9 day stay at EPCOT enjoying the Flower and Garden Festival. I have been watching the Disney website for the 2010 Flower and Garden Festival Guide but they still have the 2009 guide posted. Does anyone know when they will release the official guide for 2010?

lightyearfan
01-05-2010, 12:30 PM
me and dw will be there as well , also looking for 2010 guide

victor

mustBgoofy
01-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Can anyone elaborate more on the festival? This will be my first time to be at WDW for the Flower and Garden Festival. My plan was just to go to Epcot after my early afternoon arrival and take the camera and spend the rest of the day getting pictures. Are there activities specifically for the festival? Thanks for any tips offered up!

Genie1953
01-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Hmmmm.....interesting....just went to the Disney website for the Flower and Garden show and the 2009 guidebook is gone now. Oh well.....guess that is a good sign that they are getting ready to release the 2010 guid. Anyway....mustBgoofy....here is the Disney website that tells you a little about the Flower and Garden Festival:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/epcot/special-events/epcot-international-flower-and-garden-festival/

WVParkfan
01-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Can anyone elaborate more on the festival?

We've been several times, and Epcot is absolutely beautiful. There are topiaries of the characters at Epcot, Minnie's butterfly garden, and other areas to view the amazing plants and flowers.

There is a free concert series at Epcot, where they bring back bands or singers from the 1960's (think Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits or Davey Jones from the Monkeys).

In the "Land" area, they occasionally have opportunities to meet with the horticulturists who work there, and in the past, Disney has brought-in local gardeners to display their wares and to discuss gardening tips.

Each year is different.