PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex Walk-Ins?

MushuGrl
01-04-2010, 10:08 AM
We're heading to the World the last week in January, and are thinking about doing T-Rex...have any of you had any success with walk-ins there, or should I go ahead and try to make ressies? It's kind of a "we want to try it but won't make us cry if we don't" thing.

disneymom15
01-04-2010, 10:28 AM
We've done walk ins three times. We got there each time before the heavy dinner crowds arrived.

Jeff
01-04-2010, 10:34 AM
We walked in at lunch time (right around 12:45) on Dec. 24. Waited 10 minutes!

Food was actually very good and the place was very fun. Loud but cool!:thumbsup:

SillySymphony
01-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Last week in January? I can't imagine an enormous line for anything, including T-Rex. Shuffle on in and enjoy.... we had a fine time there last year...!

mudpuppysmom
01-06-2010, 01:17 PM
We've done walk in twice now.....both times in the early evening and the place has been pretty dead. I think if you get there around opening or right before dinner rush you'll be OK.

Rekenna
01-06-2010, 02:52 PM
We did have ressies when we went for lunch in October, though we didn't need them. I have 3 boys and that dining experience was the best! No princesses anywhere! They loved it, we will go again! The food was good, good portions and the atmosphere was awesome (loud too, but my dudes don't care).

Just a tip, although you may already know. This dining experience isn't on the dining plan so I was going to have to pay out of pocket. I had enough points on my Disney Rewards card to pay for it. So I charged it to my room at ASMo and then had my Rewards card put on my room when I checked out-so the points paid for our lunch! Yay! That was a good use of my points. Just a tip I learned here at Intercot. Enjoy!:mickey: