PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Mobile Magic

DixieBri
01-03-2010, 05:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone has used the new Mobile Magic app for Verizon yet. I'm trying to decide if it's worth downloading. Were the wait times accurate? I'm going the first week of March and am not expecting the crowds to be too bad since it's between presidents weekend and the start of most spring breaks. Is it only worth it to get during busier times? Does it save a lot of time so you aren't waiting in a long line when you can be on another ride and can come back to that ride later when it has a shorter line? It would be great to hear from those of you who have used it!

brad817
01-06-2010, 08:03 PM
I'd love to hear feedback also.

My wife and I have Verizon, but this app isn't available for either of our phones. :mad:

That said, it looks like the mobile site has much of the same features, in just a more rudimentary form. I can't tell if it really works though, all the wait times show zero, I assume because I'm not in a park.

WDWfanatic742
01-07-2010, 12:11 AM
I think the only thing that is actually different between the site and the app is that on the app it shows the actual wait times instead of just moderate, high, etc.

Santuitman
01-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Anyone have any updates on this?
Thanks!!