mickeymousedabomb
01-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Our cast consists of:

Me: mickeymousedabomb Marcy 30ish:secret:
Grammie: Mickeydream Linda 50ish:blush:

DGD1: Katina (13):princess:
DGD2: AJ (7):princess:

Day 11

Today is our last full day to go into the parks. I of course get up before the sun, lol. I get everyone moving and we get to MK and hop the monorail by 7:45am. We have breakfast ressies for 8am at the Kona Café. We are seated promptly and have a corner booth on the side. We have a nice server who explains the menu to us. The passion, guava and orange juice blend is what I ordered and liked it but I could not drink it all. Grammie ended up finishing it, it is very sweet. Grammie ordered Tonga toast (she loved it) & fruit, which I have a picture of, lol. I ordered a huge breakfast platter, AJ a kids pancake and Katina pancakes also (which was a Hidden Mickey on the plate, also another picture of that for the album). We headed out by 8:50am glad we made a point to eat here, a first for us all. We spotted the Hidden Mickey on the top of the coffee take-out counter. So over to MK we ride the monorail. We easily get into MK and we hit Tomorrowland again doing Laugh Floor, Space Ranger Spin and Stitch. Space MT was down so we hit Indy Speedway and to Toontown it is! We get in line for Barnstormer and AJ is a bit nervous. She gets over that quick when she realizes it is very short and has no drops. I get a CM to take a picture of us before we take off, and it was a great photo too. We go into Minnie’s house and are herded through b/c there were so many people trying to walk through also. We wanted to look for Hidden Mickeys in here b/c there are so many and we couldn’t find too many at that rate. So that was a bummer. When we get to the gazebo Katina realizes that she’s lost a fav pin inside Minnie's house. She goes back through and comes out empty handed. She is very disappointed because it is a Soarin’ pin that they don’t sell anymore. :(Well after this we all decide to go to EP by monorail. I get a great shot of the GF from the monorail waiting area. We arrive at EP and choose to ride Three Caballeros and Maelstrom. By now we are very hungry and chose to eat at Lotus Blossom in China, another first. We like the food, but they have very limited seating. People seemed to be hovering over you for a table. We watched the entertainment there and were amazed at the young girl flipping the table, chair and barrel around. The pastries are calling me so we walked over to France. We had not used many of our snack credits, so I got like 8 delicious pastries. We did another Kim Possible mission this time in Germany. And the coolest clue was inside the toy store when the train revealed the number to help us advance in our mission. After our KP mission we went back to MK to catch the SpectroMagic Parade and Wishes. We went on the Jungle Cruise again and POC. The lines were short so this worked out well. Next we rode the Carpets of Aladdin. Grammie rode with Katina and Katina thought it was hilarious that the camel spit on Grammie’s cheek. I got a great picture of them from my carpet with AJ in front of them. From here we went to Pecos Bill Café for dinner, a first for us. We would eat here again. by now SpectroMagic had begun and it turned out to be a great spot to watch the parade and we got some terrific pictures. We made our way back to the Swiss Family Treehouse to watch Wishes and had just the best view of Tinkerbell flying:tink: It was amazing! Once the fireworks started we went back down and watched the remainder of them from the bridge into the Treehouse. What a great place to see them from! It was a definite great find although our Wishes pictures did not come out the best. We had a great last day and were happy to do so many things again. :thumbsup:

Next up: B’fast with Marie at Crystal Palace and a sad good bye to MK

faline
01-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Once again, you and your family covered lots of ground - and two parks! Sorry your trip is coming to an end - I've enjoyed reading about your time!

yjgirl32
01-04-2010, 08:25 AM
I ove th tip about watching wishes and spectro. I might have to try that in Oct. Great report. Thanks for sharing.

KylesMom
01-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Man, I don't know how you guys are keeping up this crazy schedule! Two parks, nonetheless. Nice! I'm sorry to see that tomorrow's the last day for your family! :(

pdrlkr
01-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Cindysprince
01-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Too bad about the Soarin' pin.:(Hopefully she will find one on another trip. We'll have to remember to catch the fireworks from the Swiss Family treehouse next time, it sounds like a less congested place to watch them from. Thanks for the report.:mickey: