PDA

View Full Version : Poly only has garden view open for March or April!

mouseketeer mom
01-02-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm trying to get together our spring trip. As many of you know, we had to cancel our turkey day trip as my DH's been sick. We were staying Poly club level, as we usually do. It's our home away from home. I'm punching in every combo of dates I can possibly go, and only Garden view comes up as available. I try other resorts, and a bunch of catagories show up!!! I have never seen this before and don't know what to do. I know garden view is lovely, but at this particular resort, club level is our strong preference. Why is only garden view showing available??

mom2morgan
01-02-2010, 10:18 PM
uh oh! That would be a shame if it was all booked up. Keep trying - or phone them directly. It might be a glitch in the system. If not, I wonder if you can book Garden View and then check back frequently in case there is a cancellation?

adoptionislove
01-02-2010, 10:49 PM
We could only get Garden View when we did the Land and Sea Package and we LOVED it! Turns out it was a great distraction for my 3 year old to watch the monorail while we got ready to go to the parks!

kakn7294
01-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Call Disney reservations and check with them in case it's a problem in the system as mom2morgan suggested. Also check with MJ or AAA (if you belong). According to the AAA agent I used to use, sometimes rooms were blocked off for travels agencies and AAA. Even if you can't get the category you like, I hope you don't let this keep you from going!