PDA

View Full Version : couple questions re: Deluxe options

debandbub
01-02-2010, 05:43 PM
YAY starting to plan! We are going late fall, specifically for the Food and Wine Festival, flexible with the exact dates at this point. We would love to stay at one of the Epcot resorts so we can walk there at whim. My questions:
Any preference between BW or Y&BC?. I think the prices are similar, if not the same.
Also- has anyone had any experience renting points for BWV? I'd like to make this as financially painless as possible. We are used to Moderates, so this is a big price jump for us.
Am I too late to try booking a room for then at an Epcot resort? If we decide not to rent, I'll definitely go through Magical Journeys- they're awesome! :thumbsup:
Any input that anyone has would be much appreciated!:mickey:

Disney4us2
01-07-2010, 12:14 PM
I can't really help you out as I too and considering a deluxe for our next trip. From reading all the posts though, Beach Club seems to be a favorite. They have the Stormalong Bay pool. I am considering either Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Beach Club.

Good luck in your planning and have a fantastic trip in which ever hotel you choose. After all, you will be at WDW:mickey:

Through the looking Glass
01-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Both resorts are quite nice. We prefer the BWV over BCV. BWV has a little more of a laid back feeling. If you have kids that like the resort pools BCV are the way to go. Storm Along Bay pool is quite cool.
There are other web sites that explain the renting process better than this one does. I have never rented points but know people who have. They were very pleased with the transaction. I have seen points 'rent out' very cheap lately and think it would be the 'cheapest' way to go.