PDA

View Full Version : RnRC

Disney-Nut
01-02-2010, 01:36 PM
i heard that areosmith rnrc might change to a jonas brothers coaster ride? anybody hear this also, please say it was a BAD dream

jwildflower1981
01-02-2010, 01:48 PM
I sure hope not!!!!!!!!!!!

yjgirl32
01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
That will really stink. I sure hope not!

SuzieBell
01-02-2010, 05:39 PM
:ack:

Lakin
01-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Rumors, Rumors.

Plus, since when are Jonas Brothers rock.

They're pop, people!

Ian
01-02-2010, 08:53 PM
I've heard this rumor as well, but I think it stems from a random comment in a Jim Hill article a few weeks back ... I don't think it was serious.

I honestly can't imagine that Disney isn't smart enough to realize that the JoBros aren't an enduring property. They'll be forgotten in 3 years ... you don't want to spend money building a theme park ride around them.

DizneyFreak2002
01-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Rumors.... please don't listen to rumors... It isn't going to feature the Jonas Brothers... it is going to feature Nick Jonas and the Administration...

if they have to retheme it to anyone, how about a property they already own, and one that EVERYONE likes???

DR. TEETH AND THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!!!!!

MushuGrl
01-03-2010, 12:56 PM
That's What I'm Talkin' Bout!

bruin1344
01-03-2010, 02:04 PM
:mad: They better not retheme to the jonas brothers, it would completely ruin the ride and DHS wouldnt be worth a visit anymore.

Dznygrl79
01-03-2010, 02:36 PM
I haven't heard that rumor but I don't think it would be a bad idea for them to retheam it with Steven Tyler back in rehab again.

Buttercup
01-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I believe there was already a whole long discussion on this not too long ago, in regards to the Aerosmith contract ending with DHS, as well as the fact that they may or may not be breaking up as a band. :mickey:

Lakin
01-03-2010, 04:19 PM

I must be a no one, because I've never heard of them, and I assume that most people my age haven't.

Disney-Nut
01-03-2010, 04:40 PM

i have not heard of them either

Buttercup
01-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem are from The Muppet Show. You'd probably recognize them if you saw their picture. "Animal" is the drummer from their "band"... that is, if you know who "Animal" the muppet is. :D

Do a google search and you'll see who we mean. :thumbsup:

BMan62
01-03-2010, 07:02 PM
if they have to retheme it to anyone, how about a property they already own, and one that EVERYONE likes???

I could deal with that!!!!! :thumbsup:

Lakin
01-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem are from The Muppet Show. You'd probably recognize them if you saw their picture. "Animal" is the drummer from their "band"... that is, if you know who "Animal" the muppet is. :D

Do a google search and you'll see who we mean. :thumbsup:

Ohh!! Well, why didn't y'all say so. :thumbsup:

I could deal with that, too ;)

Disney-Nut
01-03-2010, 08:32 PM
now i feel stupid since i have a couple of the muppet dvd season:blush:. that would be a cool ride if it was to happen

TikiGoddess
01-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Or they could replace it with Len Testa's suggestion: "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas.

:D

Kathy

DizneyFreak2002
01-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Or they could replace it with Len Testa's suggestion: "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas.

:D

Kathy

Oy... please keep the Black Eyes Peas as far from RNRC as possible.. ;)

Captain_Nemo
01-04-2010, 12:12 AM
lol if that ever did happen I hope they keep one car with the soundtrack off!

Imagineer1981
01-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Muppets could be a cool theme, but I think it will just stay Aerosmith. It doesn't matter if the band is broken up, together, or whatever. Aerosmith is essentially an iconic American band, one that basically symbolizes rock and roll and I think they will always be the star of the attraction.

GothMickey
01-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Muppets could be a cool theme, but I think it will just stay Aerosmith. It doesn't matter if the band is broken up, together, or whatever. Aerosmith is essentially an iconic American band, one that basically symbolizes rock and roll and I think they will always be the star of the attraction.

That is all well and good, but there is a problem with one thing: contracts. No one knows for sure if the original contract has expired. No one knows for sure if a new contract was signed. Right now, Aerosmith is still in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Until there is an announcement, and until they are officially removed, Aerosmith will continue to be part of the acctraction.

I love the Muppets and the Electric Mayhem idea.

RBrooksC
01-05-2010, 01:23 PM
"DR. TEETH AND THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!!!!!"

While I doubt the theme will be changed any time soon, to use them as the theme for the ride would be fun. Just have to wonder, what songs would be played in the background? I would think the voices of those muppets would record new songs for the ride soundtrack. What do you think those would be?

Frog
01-06-2010, 04:04 PM
couldnt you just hear Fauzzy Bear screaming "Wauuuawaaauuuu" as you enter the barrel roll?? :)

r4kids
01-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Did they ask my 6 & 9 DD's what they would like the Rock N Roller Coaster to be????? I have had enough Jonas Brothers :thedolls:

Lakin
01-17-2010, 11:05 PM
couldnt you just hear Fauzzy Bear screaming "Wauuuawaaauuuu" as you enter the barrel roll?? :)

:funny::funny:

I totally could!!

Kim Possible
01-18-2010, 03:43 PM
as much as i love the jobros, this would be a bad idea if disney decided to do that. years ago they were much more popular than they are today

ChipNDale79
01-22-2010, 08:48 AM
as much as i love the jobros, this would be a bad idea if disney decided to do that. years ago they were much more popular than they are today

years ago haha.

I have a feeling that your definition of years ago and a lot of others people's on this board, are waaaay different.

ha.

BigThunderFan
01-22-2010, 04:03 PM
"DR. TEETH AND THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!!!!!"

While I doubt the theme will be changed any time soon, to use them as the theme for the ride would be fun. Just have to wonder, what songs would be played in the background? I would think the voices of those muppets would record new songs for the ride soundtrack. What do you think those would be?

It would have to be that 70's bass riff they played in The Great Muppet Caper. And the back of the limo could backfire every so often just like the double decker bus did during the song!!:number1:

"Welcome to the Rock 'n Roller Coaster starring Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem!":thumbsup:

Meteora
01-24-2010, 11:18 AM
I think Disney would have to be very careful if they replaced Aerosmith. Aerosmith, whether they are currently together has not, have proved their staying power over decades. They're well known. They represent the Rock 'n Roll brand well. Something like the Jonas brothers...let's face it, in ten, maybe five years, they're not going to be on top of the music industry anymore. A band like that, that might be popular for a couple of years, is a flash in the pan compared to Aerosmith, who started rolling out hits in the 70s. There are very few bands/artists that would equally represent rock music the way Aerosmith does. Disney would do well to stick with what they have in this instance.

Superzeus84
01-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Oh my god, that is awful. I hope that never happens. Next thing you know star tours will turn into Hannah Montana Mayhem!

LauraleeH
01-24-2010, 06:18 PM
I just went on that ride yesterday for the first time ever! I loved it and went on it twice...I hope they don't change it. I wouldn't go on a Muppets ride...

iadarolas
02-04-2010, 08:43 PM
This topic came up on another Disney Fan board only posters were saying Bon Jovi was going to replace Aerosmith. That would be okay with me....gotta love Jon, Richie, Dave, and TIco. and what would the song be??? Maybe Livin on a Prayer? or Have a Nice Day.:thumbsup: