PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Question..

GINNY69
01-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Hi were thinking about staying at the Beach Club this summer and we usually like to have a quick breakfast and head to the parks. Does anyone know if the Beach Club Marketplace has seating or do we have to back track to our room with our food.. Thanks for help and Happy New Year !!

MarkC
01-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Someone else may have a definitive answer but I think there are 4-6 barstools at a counter you can sit on. If not, just outside the marketplace about 10 yards or so away are some tables in the courtyard on the path toward the DVC Villas. I see people eating in them all the time. You will love Beach Club! Mark

pirateyankee80
01-01-2010, 06:09 PM
You are correct, a couple of stools and a little alcove with a couple of tables. You can bring your food out by the pool or back to the room but its pretty much continental breakfast so its was easy to get around.

Grace
01-06-2010, 07:47 AM
If all the tables are filled at the Marketplace, you can go to the Solarium, just down the hallway on the opposite side. We did that alot, and it's a beautiful place to sit and eat, filled with comfy chairs and small tables.

PetefromRI
01-06-2010, 08:26 AM
That's our biggest complaint about the BC and the BW,no real good place for a cheap breakfast or lunch.I'd love to see a food court at these resorts.

ThanxForNoticin
01-06-2010, 12:20 PM
That's our biggest complaint about the BC and the BW,no real good place for a cheap breakfast or lunch.I'd love to see a food court at these resorts.

Actually, the BC Marketplace was created in response to people wanting a good quick place for breakfast, lunch, and things to go. They have lots of choices for breakfast or lunch.

And getting back to the original post, there are plenty of places to sit and eat. As mentioned, there are a couple smaller tables and bar stools inside the Marketplace. There are also several outdoor tables right outside the exit, and the Solarium is a great indoor place to sit, relax, and eat.