PDA

View Full Version : Japan's restaurants

pirateyankee80
01-01-2010, 01:02 PM
:confused:Help clear something up for me and my DD. In 2007 the Japanese Pavilion was undergoing renovations plus we had not made a reservation to any of the restaurants in Japan. This year we are going back and my DD’s only request to eat at the Japanese Restaurant that has:drum: “the drum playing for entertainment”. I believed that the pavilions entertainment was the Japanese drum playing, not a particular restaurant. She thought it was the restaurant in the middle of the pavilion. We will be looking to make our eating reservations soon and don’t want to screw this up since Japan has more than one restaurant. I am thinking of eating at the steak house since my 9yr old DS would enjoy that, unless my DD is correct. :eat:

WRWDisney
01-01-2010, 03:23 PM
You are correct. Also, you cannot really see the drums from any of the restraunt.

Have a great trip:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
01-02-2010, 09:56 AM
....your correct....they are just outside and not attached to a specific eatery....they are very good, huh ??:mickey:

MOJoe
01-02-2010, 11:35 AM
The Yakitori House (sp?) which is the counter service restaurant in Japan has some outdoor seating. If the drummers are performing, i think you may be able to see them from there. This must be the place your DD is referring to, as it is in the middle of the pavilion. The other restaurants are inside and would not give you a chance to see the entertainment.

Gator
01-02-2010, 03:19 PM
You can experience the drummers, and then head in to the Tepanyaki House. They chop and grill the food right in front of you. It's pretty cool.