PDA

View Full Version : June Park Hours

wdw_bound
12-30-2009, 07:25 PM
I found hours on the WDW site, but they look "off" to me (ie Epcot pm emh are on Thursday when they are traditionally on Friday). Intercot doesn't have June hours posted, and neither does another site I visit sometimes. Are they not out yet? Does the WDW site have info up from last year?

Need to make some ADRs...

Thanks!

wdwfansince75
12-30-2009, 08:46 PM
I have my planning data from our June trip in 2008. EPCOT evening EMH was Tuesday and Thursday. MK evening EMH was Sunday and Friday. We also went the third week of June in 2005 and 2006, and I recall that MK had evening EMH on Friday, which was our last night both years. We usually do MK evening EMH on our last night. We have only done evening EMH at EPCOT once....That is usually a great evening to do closing at MK, instead.

MOJoe
12-31-2009, 11:08 AM
I'm quite certain the evening EMH schedule for June 09 was.........

Sunday MK
Monday AK
Tuesday Epcot
Wednesday DHS
Thursday Epcot
Friday MK
Saturday none

Good luck with your plans. :mickey:

wdw_bound
12-31-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks, guys. I feel better about the reliability of the hours posted at the WDW site now. I've not gone in June before, and in the fall, EMH at Epcot is on a Friday night - so I started wondering if they had 09 dates up, since I found some other old info on their site. Back to planning and making ADRs!

:rocks: