PDA

View Full Version : Any Deals?

goofymania
12-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Hello board,

I was wonder if Disney is going to offer any othe rpackages or specials like last year such as the buy 4 get 3 deal. Also do they offer free dinning packages anytime. If anyone has any insight or information for me that would be great. Any ways to find special packages would be apprieciated.

Thanks!:mickey:

Strmchsr
12-30-2009, 07:27 PM
WDW currently has an offer where you get a gift card depending on your resort level for January through June. "Free" dining usually isn't announced until April and it generally covers late August and September, though Disney has specifically said they'll be scaling back discounts for the second half of the year. The best way to get discounts is booking through Magical Journeys. They'll take care of all discounts for you. Also, look at the top of this forum and Nanci from MJ posts all discount offers as they become available. There are no "secret" discounts. Disney releases all discounts across the board. However, booking through Magical Journeys keeps you from missing one or constantly having to watch for when they are released.

goofymania
01-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Ok, thanks for the response ill be keeping my eye out!

Genie1953
01-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Actually there is a new discount out just today. The room only discount is anywhere from 25% to 45% depending on how long you are staying and what resort you are staying at. We had already qualified for the $500 gift card but when Denise of Magical Journeys ran the numbers for us today the new discount gives us a savings of $627 so we are going to use the room only discount and bypass the gift card. Here is a link to the Disney.com information about the new discount.

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/specialOfferDetails?name=Promo&promotionCode=fy10q3room&market=fy10q3room

#1donaldfan
01-02-2010, 09:47 AM
...hopefully, they will extend the savings through the end of June, even though it was mentioned Disney will decrease the savings in the later part of the year....who doesn't like saving a dollar ???:mickey:

goofymania
01-02-2010, 01:05 PM
When i go to enter travel dates for May 16 to thru the 25th it says i can not.. Any help? can someone quote me a price for a value resort for those dates?

disneydeb
01-02-2010, 03:12 PM
If you want to get the BEST price contact Magical Journeys ( a sponsor of this site). Wendy always makes wonderful things happen for us!