PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Milk?

javamama
12-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Anyone know if you can buy it anywhere? Sorry if this is in the wrong place, which it probably is:mickey: My g/f is staying at the GF, and her 2 boys only drink this for naptime. They won't drink the powder mix type, so she's hoping she can buy it somewhere on the property Nesquick makes it. TIA!

Joannelet
12-29-2009, 11:17 PM
I dont' think they do but she can always go to the front desk and they will send someone out for it.

javamama
12-30-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks! I had no idea about strawberry milk, I'll tell her to have the host have someone get it for her kids.

MOJoe
12-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Someone may correct me, but i would swear that there was Strawberry Nestle Milk at the food court quick shop in All Star Music. I remember because i saw it and bought some, thinking about how much i loved it as a child. :blush:
If it was there, albeit a couple of years ago, surely they would have it at the GF.

Joannelet
01-03-2010, 08:13 PM
you are probably right. I'm sure somewhere on property may have it since they do sell the Nestle chocolate drink. I too use to love this when I was little. I use to call it "pink drink." :)