PDA

View Full Version : Pin Code Question

MicMouse
12-29-2009, 02:28 PM
Can you use one pin code for two room reservations at the same resort?

Gregandmel
12-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Yes - at least we could going through Magical Journey's. We have 2 rooms (one for my family and one for my parents) and the discount was applied to both rooms, even though we were the ones that received the PIN and the reservations are under separate names. I "think" you can apply it up to 3 rooms.

disneymom15
12-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Above poster is correct. I was able to book 3 rooms last year on my pin code.

disneyprincesses33
12-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Hi there - I have heard about people receiving special pin codes for 40% off hotel stays, does anyone know how to get a pin code?:mickey:

faline
12-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Hi there - I have heard about people receiving special pin codes for 40% off hotel stays, does anyone know how to get a pin code?:mickey:

There's no specific way of ensuring you receive a pin code. Some folks seem to get many pin codes; other seem to not get any. Only Disney knows how they select the folks who receive them.

Iluvpooh
12-30-2009, 09:07 PM
Shouldn't be a problem. We did that last year with 3 rooms.

wdw_bound
12-30-2009, 09:59 PM
I did it today. The first CM I spoke with said he didn't think it could be done, but I asked him to check because I had "friends" (intercotees) who had done it. He still kept saying it would mess up my reservation, and just as I was about to hang up and call again, he offered to connect me with the grand gatherings department since our group will now have 8 people (at one point, he also tried to tell me that I couldn't put 8 people in a room, but that I couldn't book 2 rooms since I had 4 adults in the party - I think he may have been "earning his ears" :secret:)

Once I spoke with the next CM, everything was straightforward and easy. She told me that people who have PIN codes get "very popular" and often have an increase in their party size. According to her, you can book up to three rooms per pin. Given that she was very knowledgeable, I'd say that this is accurate info.

Have a great trip!:mickey: